[protege-discussion] A beginner need your help.

ling luo royana_326 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 18 18:56:37 PDT 2006

Hello,everybody

  The first stage of my work is to establish an ontology in aeronautical domain using protege. I'm a beginner in this research area, know little about owl and protege. I want to study step by step, but don't know what I should do, and what kind of information or paper is suitable for me, in fact, I feel a little puzzled.So,I need your help.
  By the way, where could I find an ontology as an example?

  -------thx in advance---------
  Royana