[protege-discussion] A beginner need your help.

Blais, Curtis (Curt) (CIV) clblais at nps.edu
Wed Oct 18 20:24:18 PDT 2006

Royana,

Great place to start is Ontology 101:  http://protege.stanford.edu/publications/ontology_development/ontology101.html

And http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/ProtegeOWLTutorial.pdf if interested in using OWL.

See http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html for links to numerous resources.

Curt

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of ling luo
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:57 PM
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [protege-discussion] A beginner need your help.

Hello,everybody

  The first stage of my work is to establish an ontology in aeronautical domain using protege. I'm a beginner in this research area, know little about owl and protege. I want to study step by step, but don't know what I should do, and what kind of information or paper is suitable for me, in fact, I feel a little puzzled.So,I need your help.
  By the way, where could I find an ontology as an example?

  -------thx in advance---------
  Royana