[protege-discussion] where is RDF and OWL

Helena Deus helenadeus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:38:08 PDT 2006

Hi,

I downloaded protege 3.2 which, according to the protege website, should
be bundled with Protege-OWL editor, but when I install it, my protege
seems to not even know about the existance of OWL, I cannot open RDF or
OWL documents, nor do I have access to the visualization graph.
I tried re-installing it in case I missed the "Full Instalation" part,
but there seems to be no option for that.
My protege doesn't even match the screeshots on the website... am I
missing anything in the download/instalation?

Thank you,
Lena