[protege-discussion] where is RDF and OWL

Olivier Dameron olivier.dameron at univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Oct 19 10:48:05 PDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:38:08 -0500, Helena Deus <helenadeus at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I downloaded protege 3.2 which, according to the protege website,
> should be bundled with Protege-OWL editor,

Only the full release contains the whole bundle. The basic one just
contains the core protege

> but when I install it, my
> protege seems to not even know about the existance of OWL, I cannot
> open RDF or OWL documents, nor do I have access to the visualization
> graph. I tried re-installing it in case I missed the "Full
> Instalation" part, but there seems to be no option for that.

That's weird, there should be such an option.
Did you get the installer from:
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease/full/

Also, please send owl-related material to protege-owl

Hope this helps
olivier