[protege-discussion] ID INSTANCES

Cristiano Galina ctgalina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 20:21:54 PDT 2006

Hello!

My name is Cristiano Galina, I'm written a paper and make a Master at
Brazil.

My focus is Analysis Patterns and to make it, I use Ontologies. I have been
used Protégé to create my ontology.
well!

I had some problems.

first
I make a design about my Ontology using a default Project about protégé then
I use Protégé-frames and build my classes, properties and include some
instances.

I'm using together my mastering JENA API to searching, and try manipulation
this ontology, for it I need export this project in OWL, well, I do it,
export to owl, and the problem is reference about Instances see the example.

          <Padrao_de_Analise_ou_Conceitual rdf:ID="ontopattern_Instance_3">
--> The protégé put the default name about my project and the reference
about a new instance, but I need use a primary name to search theses
instances.

Can Somebody help me!? I don't know how use a identical ID in my instance
about PROTÉGÉ-FRAMES.

Thanks

--
Cristiano Tonietto Galina