[protege-discussion] Transferring protege projects between computers

Greg Baatard gbaatard at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 21 10:21:40 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I'll soon be receiving a number of ontologies made in protege, and am wondering what files need to be transferred to transfer a project to another computer.

I tried just transferring the .pprj file, .pont file, and .pins file, but got errors trying to open it.

How can i do it, or is there another way which would be easier, such as exporting it into another format.

We're using protege 3.2 basic on windows machines.

Thanks,
Greg