[protege-discussion] Transferring protege projects between computers

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 23 09:58:52 PDT 2006

If your Protege project does not include another project, then
transferring .pprj, pont, and pins files should be sufficient. If the
project has inclusions, and if all projects reside in the same
directory, then transporting the included pprj, pont, and pins should be
sufficient. If your included projects are in different directories,
there may be path problems when you transport them to another machine.
Check "included_projects" slot of the [PROJECT] instance in the pprj
file to see what paths may be embedded in the project.

If the above doesn't help, post the error message you see.