[protege-discussion] how to pass parameters to listeners

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 24 18:01:06 PDT 2006

In the current Protege, it is not possible to get the user name from an
event.

We have added this capability now. There are two methods in
AbstractEvent, getUserName() and getTimeStamp()
that you can call in order to get the user and timestamp information.
The code is already available in the SVN repository and it will
integrated in the next beta build, which we will probably do this week.

Please consult the javadoc of these methods for more information.

We have a plugin for change management that probably does what you want.
It is distributed with the full installation of Protege and is
documented on our wiki:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ChangeManagement

Tania