[protege-discussion] how to pass parameters to listeners

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 24 22:35:28 PDT 2006

Yes. The new code in SVN does that. If you are in multi-user mode, the
getUserName() method will return the client name who triggered the
event. Events triggered by different clients in the same server will
return different names.

In standalone mode, it will return the user.name application or system
property.

You can checkout the protege source code from our SVN repository, or
wait until the next beta build to get this enhancement. The new methods
have also a javadoc.

Tania