[protege-discussion] doubt!

Paula Gabriela paulag6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:36:08 PDT 2006

You knou when you starts to write some name, or adress or number and the
computer shows to you words that can be written?
Well, I don't know if I can write what I wanna know. I need to know if there
is a way (in Protégé) to starts to write a word and the computer shows
some  options of them that are similares, or the cmputer shows part of the
word that can be what you want to write.
(it was confused)
Is there?

Thanks,
PGMF