[protege-discussion] question generation from ontology

saravanan k saran_be at rediffmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:46:13 PDT 2006

  hi to all,
 from the owl file,is it possible to generate questions related to the ontology domain.i am trying to write a program to extract information from ontology and generate questions related to that domain.
 I want to know that any program available to give questions related to the ontology.please help me and kindly reply if any of u know how to extract questions from ontology.