[protege-discussion] Adding new icons for new rdf:property

Morris momo_lepirate at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 27 02:36:43 PDT 2006

Hi
  I have created a subclass of rdf:property and I would like to add an icon just like ObjectProperty or DatatypeProperty to the properties "window" in the class editor.
  I tried to change the owl:Class forms (the SwitchableClassDefinitionWidget) without succes.
  Does anyone know where can I get some documentation or can someone indicate how to proceed.
  Best regards
  Rahee