[protege-discussion] expand option for the class hierarchy in individuals tab

Mudunuri, Raj Raj.Mudunuri at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 30 02:31:49 PST 2006

Hi,

In the OWL Classes tab, the Asserted and Inferred hierarchies can be
expanded/collapsed by right clicking the mouse on owl:Thing and
selecting the expand/collapse options... but this option is not there
for the Class hierarchy in Individuals tab... there if we want to see
the entire expanded hierarchy then we have to do it manually for every
class... why is this so? Why are the expand/collapse options not
provided there?

Cheers,

Raj