[protege-discussion] Web browser crashes when trying to download Protégé

Harry E. Clarke Harry.Clarke at metrosky.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 09:33:14 PST 2006

I tried to download the full version of Protégé. I tried both version 3.1.1
and 3.2 beta. However, both times I clicked on the link my web browser
crashes. I have tried both Firefox version 2.0 and Internet Explorer version
6.0.2900, running under Windows XP Pro SP2.

Are there any other prerequisites? Or this a bug with the web site?

Regards

Harry