[protege-discussion] why are my mails being sent (or received) twice?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 30 10:20:49 PST 2006

Raj,

I'm not sure why this is happening.  I searched the membership list
using your last name because I thought you might be subscribed to the
list twice, but you are not.  I would suggest looking at your personal
subscription options for the list.  You can configure options such as
whether or not to receive copies of your own posts, etc.  Instructions
for editing your subscription options are available in our FAQ:

Jennifer