[protege-discussion] Protege download

Harry E. Clarke Harry.Clarke at metrosky.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 10:45:24 PST 2006

Definitely not any those suggestions. Absolute no problems in downloading
anything else, either before or after. My AV software, which is updated
hourly, has not detected any malware.

Having tried under Linux, I see when calling up the page, it states that
there are additional plugins to install. And displays all the files to
download. This would suggest the problem is something to do with displaying
the download page under Windows.

What are these plugins, and why are they there?

Harry