[protege-discussion] Protege download

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:39:24 PST 2006

Harry,

I use the same platform and browser versions that you do, i.e. Internet
Explorer 6.0.2900, Firefox 2.0, and Windows XP Pro SP 2.  I tested the
installation process on both browsers and I am unable to reproduce the
error you reported.

Some other things to check: a) the installer requires a 1.5 version of the
JRE - do you have this? and b) you must have JavaScript enabled for your
browsers.

Jennifer