[protege-discussion] Layout of Imported Text File(s)

Robert A. Elliott,Sr. (MSU) rae20 at msstate.edu
Tue Oct 31 05:47:59 PST 2006

All,
I need to see the layout or format of a text file(s) to be used as an import file into Protege. To my understanding I should have two files(.pont and .pins) that defines the class/slots and instance information. Is there a web link or information someplace that describes the format of these two files? Thanks.

Robert
Robert A. Elliott, Sr.
Graduate Student
Mississippi State University