[protege-discussion] Layout of Imported Text File(s)

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 31 09:12:04 PST 2006

The pont and pins files follow the format of CLIPS
(http://www.ghg.net/clips/CLIPS.html) with a few extensions implemented
as CLIPS comments. I don't know of any place where the syntax is fully
documented, maybe because we strongly discourage people from creating
pont and pins files outside Protege. Better to read your data and use
Protege API to create classes and instances, and then save them to files.

Samson