[protege-discussion] Protege versions - when use them.

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Sun Sep 3 21:02:16 PDT 2006

Prior to Protege 2.0, the name for Protege was "Protege-2000." The
documentation that still refers to "Protege-2000" probably is relevant
only for what we call "Protege-frame" now. If you are using OWL, you
definitely want to use Protege 3.2 and stick to Protege-OWL documentation.

There is a Protege Web Browser
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegeWebBrowser), but I don't
know its current status with respect to OWL ontologies.

Samson