[protege-discussion] GLIF3 Guideline Example

Bala Moodley Bala.Moodley at gijima.com
Tue Sep 5 23:06:13 PDT 2006

Good Day,

I am in the process of developing a prototype of a GLIF Execution Engine, in the dot net framework, and was wondering if anyone might have an example of a native GLIF syntax Guideline (preferably not developed in Protégé), which I could use in order to test the prototype. I am currently testing the prototype using the sample Influenza GLIF guideline.

Thank you

Regards

Bala Moodley