[protege-discussion] Number of Instances of one class can not be large??

Congmin min marlonmin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:54:26 PDT 2006

I am doing some experiments and seems to find another BUG. To officially
report that, I want to ask:

Is there any restrictions on the number of instances of one class? The
problem I have now is that once the number of instances of one class exceeds
a certain number, Protege failed to load the OWL File, although the file is
pretty small, just several MBs. It is not a memory issue.

Thanks for any info.