[protege-discussion] ontology examples in clip format

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:24:48 PDT 2006

The installation directory of Protege contains an "example" folder that
has two simple frame ontologies in it: newspaper and wines.

The ontology library from our wiki also has references to several frames
ontologies. For example, SUMO has a frames representation:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SuggestedUpperMergedOntology

Tania