[protege-discussion] Missing files in UMLS Tab Source Package

Daniel Holbert holbert at helix.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 6 16:57:30 PDT 2006

I downloaded the sources for Protege's UMLS tab from
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/umlstab/
but it appears that some source files are missing, and as a result, it
won't compile.

In particular, the following are some Java classes that are referenced
but don't exist anywhere in the source zipfile (as far as I can see),
causing compiler errors
- RemoteKBTab
- TreeRelationDisplay
- RelationDisplay
- The entire contents of the edu.stanford.smi.RemoteKBTab.toolbox
package (e.g. edu.stanford.smi.RemoteKBTab.toolbox.ListRelationDisplay)

The binary jar distribution of the UMLS tab has .class files for all of
the above classes, so I'm guessing that the .java files exist but just
got left out of the source zipfile.  Can this be fixed, if possible?

I might also just be missing something -- let me know if that's the
case.  I do have the jdom and kss-api libraries (which are required for
the tab), so those aren't the source of the issue.

Thanks,
Daniel Holbert
PharmGKB
Stanford University