[protege-discussion] Number of Instances of one class can not be large??

Congmin min marlonmin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:53:54 PDT 2006

Tania and anyone else:

I further found that the problem is not due to the number of instances, but
generally the total number of classes or instances.

In the attached file, there are 300,000 class defitions, no any properties,
no any instances. And the total size is less 8 MB, but my computer can
not load it.

Any one can try to load the attached owl file? I want to find out what the
problem is. If this is really a problem, I doubt how Protege could be

used in a real application.

Thanks,