[protege-discussion] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 7 17:15:54 PDT 2006

Congmin,

I did receive your email. Indeed this is a problem, that you have to
first load the OWL file in memory and then to export it to an OWL
database. We are looking at ways on how to do a streaming writing to the
database directly.

Until then, you need to increase the heap size, if you need to
accomodate very large ontologies.

Tania