[protege-discussion] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Congmin min marlonmin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:42:33 PDT 2006

Tania:

   Could you let me know how large is your CPU and physical MEMORY? I
increased the heap size to 1GB, but had the same problem. Probably I should
install more CPU and RAM. When I try loading, the backround message showed
that everything has been loaded into memory compeletely, but it just didn't
come out on the Protege UI. And then looks dead.

Thanks,
congmin