[protege-discussion] SWRL-Condition editor

Sheri Stirtzinger sstirtzinger at securboration.com
Wed Sep 13 11:52:49 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to learn how to write SWRL conditions.  My Protégé 3.2_beta
project, however, does not seem to save my condition after I enter it.  No
error is produced and the condition seems to be ok (check is green), but if
I leave the SWRL-Condition editor and then return, I have nothing in the
window. Is there anyone who can give me a hint as to what I need to set or
import?

Thanks.