[protege-discussion] XML as slot values; slot plugins

Craig Ugoretz craigugoretz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:25:29 PDT 2006

Hello,

      My name is Craig Ugoretz, and except from doing the Protege tutorials
on wines and newspapers "a while back", I have no further knowledge of
Protege.  However, I believe at this time that I desire to create an
ontology using Protege employing slot values (in XML) that contain
mathematical typesetting (probably to be expressed as MATHML).  I am looking
for feedback concerning the amount of effort necessary to develop a Protege
plug-in, possibly a slot-plugin (I am not sure), that would make Protege
"MATHML enabled".  Thanks in advance!

Craig