[protege-discussion] Forward: XML as slot values; slot plugins

Craig Ugoretz craigugoretz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:22:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

      I just had another thought.  Perhaps the information that I need to
enter into Protege could be expressed as unicode string values.  Quite
frankly, I have had difficulty discerning how I need to represent my data
before entering it into Protege - hence the confusion.  If it is the case to
use unicode string values in slots, what would be the effort involved?  I
apologize for my indecision - I am not that familiar with mathematical
typesetting approaches.

                                                             Sincerely,
                                                             Craig