[protege-discussion] bugs

Daniel Goergen daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Tue Sep 19 02:29:16 PDT 2006

> Yes, this is the right place to report bugs.  I will enter them into our

> Bugzilla database.

When deleting mutiple instances of different classes in the instance tab
with option "show subclass instances" Protégé shows  the deleted instances
as <deleted frame>. If you don´t restart this leads to a crash.

If your display slot for a class is an instance slot x and you use this
class as a node in the graph widget the node label isn´t displayed if you
create a new instance to populate x. Only works if you change the tab and
back.

greets

daniel