[protege-discussion] DAML

DianaP :) dipahurb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:43:55 PDT 2006

hi Carlos Andres

I had the same problem some time ago.

I do not believe that with progete could visualize an ontology in DAML but
you can use ontoedit[1], oiled [2] for it.

Or you can use the converter [3] or [4] but it is not the best thing

what ontology is ?

Best regards

[1] http://www.ontoedit.com/
[2] http://oiled.man.ac.uk
[3] http://www.lpt.rwth-aachen.de/Research/OntoCAPE/daml2owl.php
[4] http://www.mindswap.org/2002/owl.shtml

PD: excuseme my poor english

On 9/19/06, Carlos Andres Pinilla Rodriguez <capinillar at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
>   It´s posible to open a .daml ontology (exactly ONTOCAPE) using Protégé?
> How can I do to convert an ontology from .daml to .owl?
>
>   Best regards:
>

> Carlos Andrés Pinilla Rodríguez

Felíz día :)

"No hay peor cosa que la que se deja de hacer...
Vivir.. es el unico riesgo que vale la pena correr"

Diana Paola Hurtado Bustamante
Estudiante Ingenieria de Sistemas
Universidad del Valle
Cali - Colombia