[protege-discussion] RDF

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 21 08:48:09 PDT 2006

Helen,

You find here a guide how to open an OWL or RDF file in Protege:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl/getting-started.html#open_example

You should put in the "Ontology URI" field the path to your RDF
ontology. In the "Language Profile", select "Pure RDF Schema without OWL".

The pins and pont files are used only for Protege frames projects, and
not for RDF or OWL.

Tania