[protege-discussion] Meaning of slot IDs > 9000 and < 10000

Alan March amarch at conceptum.com.ar
Sat Sep 23 06:48:52 PDT 2006

Hi.

I'm presently accessing the database backend outside protégé for read-only
purposes but can't find the meaning of the slot values ranging from 9000 to
9999. Documentation directs me to the model.java file but the meaning of
those values isn't there. I've noticed, for example, that 9092 corresponds
to owl:versionInfo and a few others more. Could someone provide a pointer to
the file where these values and their meanings are listed?

Regards,

Alan