[protege-discussion] Meaning of slot IDs > 9000 and < 10000

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 25 09:08:34 PDT 2006

Alan,

The frames with ids between 9000 and 10.000 are OWL system frames (for
example, "owl:disjointWith", "rdf:type", etc.). All frame ids smaller
than 10.000 are reserved for system frames. It is recommended to access
the Protege database only through the Protege API. You can see what the
frame-ids mean from the attached sql dump, which contains all the system
frame id and their names.

But again, it is not recommended to access the db directly.

Tania