[protege-discussion] protege on a mac

Victor Manuel vmgcastellanos at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 06:58:08 PDT 2006

I am running Protege on a Mac Intel dual core processor. Java version: 1.5.0 protege version: 3.1.1 build 316
I am trying to run two instances of protege at the same time but it does not allow me to do so. I click on the protege icon and it works fine, one instance up and running. As I need to work on two different files at the same time I then try to click again on the protege icon. It takes me straight in to the already opened protege application, not allowing me to open two proteges at the same time.

I am new to mac, on windows I used to have the dos shell opened every time I was running protege, in that way I could some how monitor how things were happening. On my mac that does not happen, as there is no dos shell, how can I have access to the same information as I used to have on my windows box?