[protege-discussion] Clearing all Instances for an Ontology

Schultz, Ron ron.schultz at vectorsgi.com
Mon Apr 2 06:32:41 PDT 2007

I have built an ontology and I need to supply it to someone else,
without any instances populated. What do I execute, or what files do I
clear (e.g., .pins) to be able to deliver the ontology cleared of
instance data?

Ron Schultz

[This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a copy.]