[protege-discussion] protege 3.2.1 Mac OS X crashes during Java Code Gen

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 2 11:33:35 PDT 2007

Jeroen,

Jeroen Lapre' wrote:
> I upgraded to the latest version of Mac OS 10.4.9, and the latest
> available version of java 1.5.  This appeared to fix the problem I was
> having with the java code export plugins.  However, now graphviz no
> longer works with protege in OWLViz, when before it did. Sigh.
On the toolbar at the top of the OWLViz tab, there is an Options button
that you can click on to bring up the Options dialog.  On the "Layout
Options" tab, you can specify the path to the GraphViz "dot"
application.  You should check this to make sure that the correct path
to the dot application on your system has been specified.

Jennifer