[protege-discussion] Is there an available widget to just add descriptive text to a form - without tying the widget to a slot ?

Samson Tu swt at
Wed Apr 4 09:25:47 PDT 2007

Schultz, Ron wrote:
> Is there an available Protege widget to just add text to a form without
> requiring that the widget be associated with a slot ?

I don't think so. However, you can fake static text on a form by
creating a slot at a class and give it a text template slot value. In
the forms tab, configure the slot widget to get rid of the slot label
and place the widget wherever you want the text to appear. Every
instance form of that class would display the text.

Samson Tu                    email: swt at
Senior Research Scientist    web: