[protege-discussion] How to get SPARQL query results as an Excel or other format

박현정 sparrow7 at snu.ac.kr
Thu Apr 5 00:39:43 PDT 2007

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

How can I export SPARQL query results into an Excel or some other file? There is no menu for doing this in Protege.SPARQL query results are shown just in the right window. That's all.I want to do futher task with these results.I cann't even copy them.Please help me!Thanks!