[protege-discussion] RFE: Default settings for instance viewing widgets.

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu Apr 5 12:23:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

   I usually find it convenient to see all of the subclass instances,
both in the Instances tab, and also when the instance selection
dialog comes up as part of the editing process.

   That means I often find myself always having to select the "show
subclass instances" or the "show all asserted instances" selection
from the combo boxes.

My request is for a new (project?) option that allows selection of
the default state of instance viewing.  That would save me needing to
always select the subclass option each time I change views or have
new dialog boxes pop up.

-Tom.