[protege-discussion] slot widget jar file

selma khouri selmakhouri at
Fri Apr 6 12:25:19 PDT 2007

  In the tutorial "The Media Slot Widget" at this link:
  Where can I find the : slot widget jar file? and what schould I do, so that appears in my Protege project?
  ( as it is explained in the installation:
   Download and install JMF
   Place a copy of the jmf.jar file in Protégé's plugin directory.
   Download the slot widget jar file and save it in Protégé's plugin directory.