[protege-discussion] simultaneous access of projects via Protege API

daniel.goergen at daniel.goergen at
Tue Apr 10 09:03:38 PDT 2007

in my application several users work on different Protégé files. The
projects are opened and read but never written.

I two users try to read simultaneous from the same file several methods of
the Protégé API cause: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Is there a way to check if a project can opened and read without problems
or do I have to code this myself?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Goergen
Therapy Manager

Woermannkehre 1
12359 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 68905-2418
Fax: +49 (0) 30 68905-2940
Mail: daniel.goergen at

Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin. Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.