[protege-discussion] Algernon - string search

Micheal Hewett mhewett at evincii.com
Sun Apr 15 19:40:15 PDT 2007

I have a new version of Algernon ready that incorporates the
Protege string search library.  However, it requires the user
to modify the Protege properties file to include the search-api.jar
file, which is not included by default.  Due to this I haven't
released it.

Perhaps I will release the new Algernon version in two versions,
one that provides the search api and one that doesn't.  However,
that sounds like a lot of trouble.  Any suggestions from users on this?

Mike Hewett