[protege-discussion] (no subject)

help at ontospace.net help at ontospace.net
Wed Apr 18 07:35:48 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am developing Ontobase plugin for Protege. After upgrading to beta 3.3 one of functions stopped working. I traced it to following code:

Cls parent = (Cls) selected.getOwnSlotValue(kb.getSlot(Model.Slot.DIRECT_TYPE));

if (parent != null && parent.getTemplateSlotValueType(field) == ValueType.INSTANCE) {

I realize that DIRECT_TYPE had been depricated long ago, but everything was working untill lately. When I look at slot "field" using Protege GUI I see String at top level, but my defined value at Cls level. For some reason the above call to parent.getTemplateSlotValueType returns default ValueType of "String" instead of my value.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Len Yabloko,
Next Generation Software