[protege-discussion] WARNING: Missing map instance - something to worry about?

Jens Selbach Jens.Selbach at
Thu Apr 19 02:49:31 PDT 2007

I set up several multi-user protege environments on a server for
development, test
and production with oracle database. Every environment has it's own
database user.

As changes result in modification of .pprj file e.g. GUI forms info is
in .pprj,
I copy .pprj files between development, test and production while only
JDBC connection parameters within .pprj textfile.

Everything works fine. I think I get following warning "Missing map
instance" because
of my deployment of .pprj files from tst (test environment) to prd

Is this warning something to worry about? What does "Missing map
instance" mean?
AFAIK everything works fine.

WARNING: Missing map instance: prototype_db_tst_ProjectKB_Instance_202
-- PropertyMap
WARNING: null -- WidgetUtilities.isSuitableExport()
WARNING: null -- WidgetUtilities.isSuitableExport()
INFO: UI display time = 7 sec