[protege-discussion] Duplicate instances

Eric Blair nekobudan at
Thu Apr 19 08:46:47 PDT 2007

I’m creating assembly ontology. In order to present step where two or more parts are assembled, I have to make a list that sometimes contains duplicate elements (instances).
When I want to put two instances “LEGO_Brick_Green” in the list (because the first step assembly these two parts I got the following error message “The object LEGO_Brick_Green is already in the list”.
Please provide me how to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance,

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.