[protege-discussion] PAL Constraint

selma khouri selmakhouri at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 21 04:17:29 PDT 2007

hello,
  I have used constraints (with the PAL plugin) in my Protege Project. I have used these constraints in my java application. when I execute my java application, everything is right, but when I have constructed an executable jar file of my application I have all my contraints satisfied which is not the case really.
  What could be the problem? Is there files to import or something else?
   Can you help me please? Thank you for your help.