[protege-discussion] protege java version

Victor Manuel vmgcastellanos at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 01:37:10 PDT 2007

Hi All,  which is the java version with which  protege 3.2.1 (build 365) was compiled? I am currently developing a plug in for protege, I was using java 1.5, and it works on my windows computer, as soon as I try it on my mac it does not recognizes the java version. In other words it works fine on windows, but not on mac computers. Any hints on this? cheers.

Eric Blair <nekobudan at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I’m creating assembly ontology. In order to present step where two or more parts are assembled, I have to make a list that sometimes contains duplicate elements (instances).

When I want to put two instances “LEGO_Brick_Green” in the list (because the first step assembly these two parts I got the following error message “The object LEGO_Brick_Green is already in the list”.

Please provide me how to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance,

Eric