[protege-discussion] visual rending for owl entity neighborhood

Cowden, Daniel J. DanielCo at BaylorHealth.edu
Mon Apr 23 07:08:18 PDT 2007

Protege.jar
--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu <protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu>
To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor <protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu>
Sent: Mon Apr 23 09:06:00 2007
Subject: [protege-discussion] visual rending for owl entity neighborhood

Hi,

I would like to use the protege api to give a visual neighborhood
rendering of an entity in my ontology similar to what the jambalaya
feature does.

Does anyone here has any suggestions about where to begin?

Thank you in advance!!
Vibha

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Baylor Health Care System immediately at 1-866-402-1661 or via e-mail at privacy at baylorhealth.edu. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.